Just a Little Something Extra.....

You can follow some of my shenanigans at twitter.com/foshead.

November 11, 2010

Public Service Announcemnt


Just thought I'd do a little something different this time.  I did have to get in lil mama's ass the other day for continuously trying to get over on me but I just didn't feel like typing it up.  When I say get in that ass, I had to break out the belt and pull a James Evans on her.  And yes, she pulled a Penny.  No Daddy, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I'm sorry!  As soon as that belt hit that ass, no more words.  We had James Brown, Al Green, and Etta James in this camp hollering!  I felt bad afterwards but she had it coming.  I've been a parent for over 10 years and that is only the 2nd spanking (whoopin for my readers who know the deal) I've ever given her.

Do y'all believe in whoopin ass or is it bad parenting?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I spank my son. I had to get at him tonight because of that mouth and attitude. Some kids don't need a spankings, a mere look will set them back on the right path. My son is not one of them.

TOW

Anonymous said...

I come from a long line of arse whoopers and I too whooped my son's arse when needed.

Anonymous said...

what you talking about willis? the randomness of it all, do not believe in too much whooping, does it always work? you so silly..who is telling you lies about parenting. well she knows now you will, that should do it for a while, the look now will get her..Are you smarter than a fifthe grader, watch out..listen to her closely

GFS said...

Umm Hmmm...I see shouted me out in your poem. Oh and you are officially stupid...but I'm thinking that's we like each other:)

Anonymous said...

Spare the rod spoil the child. When necessary force must be used and feeling must be hurt but trust and believe gettin dat ass tapped aint never hurt nobody. When you love em, you have to show em how much whether good or bad. keep doin you brotha!!yall will be able to laugh about it when she is grown and understands u have her best interest at heart.

Anonymous said...

You may not be Cliff but that sounds like Bernie Mac..Hitting in the head till the white meat showing? oh lord