November 18, 2011
What’s up world? How is everyone doing? Well, I’m back with another installment and of course I’m about to go in. Ready?
It gets better. How many of you feed your furniture on the regular? Seriously, do you ever feel like your love seat is looking a little hungry and needs some sustenance? Do you ever just want to offer the coffee table a biscuit or something? Lil mama does. Searching the house for a phone that I don’t use pisses me off enough but what do I see when I look in the cushions of the couch? Hmmmmm, let me see….
1. An empty bag of Lays Potato Chips
2. A half-eaten bag of Lays Potato Chips in a Zip-Lock bag
3. A half-eaten Strawberry Yogurt Nutri-grain Bar
5. Three (3) popsicle sticks and wrappers
6. Seven (7) Reece’s Peanut Butter wrappers
7. Some Cheerio’s
I’m not Pee Wee, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi and damn sure not Cliff Huxtable!
I don’t want to ramble and make this post too long so it’ll be to be continued……